Your basket is currently empty
- Collection of Data.
Our enquiry and order process requires only a valid e-mail address and contact number. Our ordering process requires valid delivery address information. Our payment process requires valid billing address information, Tax ID information and credit card information.
- Use of Data. We may use Data to customize and improve your user experience on this site. Your Data will not be provided to third parties unless:
- we obtain your consent, such as when you choose to opt-in or opt-out to the sharing of Data;
- a service provided on our site requires the interaction with or is provided by a third party such as, for example, credit card authorization services;
- pursuant to legal process or law enforcement;
- we find that your use of this site violates our this Policy, Terms of Service, other usage guidelines or as deemed reasonably necessary by us to protect our legal rights and/or property.
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. We will notify you of substantial changes to this Policy either by posting a prominent announcement on our site and/or by sending a message to the e-mail address you have provided to us that is contained within your user settings.
- Opting Out.
If you explicitly wish to opt out of any future communications, email or otherwise, please call 01792 704880.
- Contact Information.
If you have any questions about this Policy or our web site, please feel free to contact our webmaster on 01792 704880.
Our HonestE Online Customer Pledge
- We display full contact information on our website.
- Guarantee policies are clearly-stated for all purchases made at our website.
- We are committed to providing excellent customer service and support.
- We do not engage in the practice of sending unsolicited bulk email (spam).
- We use a known, reputable, secure payment processor for all online transactions.
- We actively look to do business with other third party vendors who follow the same online business practices.